SPA has three convenient forums for you to monitor and discuss population related issues, news and events. One of these, the PopForum discussion group, is for SPA Members only – another good reason to join SPA. Rules of courtesy and relevance always apply.
- Our official Facebook News Page presents SPA to the wider world. Continuously updated with the latest news on population issues and to connect people to our local activities. Don’t forget to click the ‘like’ button on our page. The South Australian/Northern Territory branch also moderate a Facebook page to network with the local community on population related issues affecting these states. You can find this page at the handle: @SustainablePopulationAustraliaSA
- Follow our Twitter feed for all the latest population news and views.
- All SPA members are welcome to join this Yahoo! email forum, a convenient way to discuss news and views about population as well as SPA matters generally.People who join the forum agree to the following terms:
- Matters raised and discussed must relate to SPA’s vision, mission and objectives.
- Emails must address ‘the issue’ and not the person. All emails must be courteous towards others, and not be abusive, defamatory or attack others’ personal integrity.
- Emails must not discuss matters of governance of SPA – these can be discussed in the SPAConGov forum.
Complaints regarding failure to adhere to points 1 – 3 above should be made to the Vice President.
If the Vice President considers that the complaint has merit she or he will confer with the President. A decision may be made to revoke forum membership or warn the member that his/her membership of PopForum may be revoked.
To subscribe to the PopForum send an email to PopForumfirstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe send an email to PopForumemail@example.com
- Join our member PopForum – Member PopForum is an email-based discussion group for SPA members only. It is active with SPA enthusiasts and is a great way to keep up-to-date about the latest media articles, research and debates. To subscribe email, firstname.lastname@example.org An email with instructions will follow, or visit groups.io/g/popforum