- This event has passed.
How big for Sydney?
8 November 2014 @ 2:00 pm
- Jack Mundey – legendary activist
- Jill Green – STEP
- Tony Recsei – Save Our Suburbs
- William Bourke – Sustainable Population Party
Come and ask your own questions:
2 pm, Saturday November 8, Glebe Town Hall
– Should Sydney residents have a voice in how big their city gets?
– What are the risks associated with adding another 3.5 million people to Sydney?
– Do developers and big business have too much influence on state and federal
– Is it possible to plan successfully in a city growing by 1,500 people per week?
– Why are sprawl and high density presented as the only options?
– Will a population of 8 million transform Sydney into a vibrant global hub or spoil
a city that was once a fantastic place to live?
– Are extreme levels of housing unaffordability placing an unfair burden on our city’s
– What will be the impacts upon our surrounding native flora and fauna?
This is a free event but registration is requested, visit www.trybooking.com/102567
Presented by Sustainable Population Australia