1 February 2022
In this issue please find:
- confirmation that the Fenner conference will go ahead in March;
- opinion articles by Oliver Howes, David Shearman, Jeffrey and Belinda Lewis, and Nandita Bajaj;
- a farewell to three great conservationists who died recently: EO Wilson, Tom Lovejoy and Richard Leakey;
- a book review of Paul Collins’ The Depopulation Imperative; notice of our AGM on March 19;
- an appeal for funds for SRH in Tonga following the tsunami;
- and, as usual, branch news and the Communication Manager’s report. Enjoy!